The Help You Need Is Here
If you or a loved one is struggling with alcohol addiction, you are not alone. With Design For Change Recovery’s comprehensive alcohol rehab center in Lancaster, you can gain the support and guidance necessary to overcome the addiction and be well on your way to a full recovery
When Is Treatment Necessary?
Are you questioning whether you or a loved one needs to enter treatment? If you can answer yes to two or more of the following questions you could have Alcohol use disorder (AUD).
In the past year, have you or your loved one:
- Experienced instances when you drank more, or for a longer time period than you intended?
- Tried to cut down or stop drinking multiple times but couldn’t?
- Felt a strong urge, or need to drink?
- Spent a lot of time consuming alcohol or dealing with the aftereffects?
- Found that drinking, or dealing with the aftereffects, often interfered with taking care of your family or home?
- Found that drinking, or dealing with the aftereffects interfered with your employment or education?
- Continued to drink regardless of it causing trouble with your job, family, or friends?
- Stopped, or reduced time spent on activities that are interesting or important to you in order to drink?
- Been in multiple situations during or after drinking that increased your chance of getting hurt? (e.g. swimming, driving, walking in dangerous areas, having unprotected sex, using machinery)
- Continued to drink even though it was adding to other health problems or making you feel anxious or depressed? Or after having a memory blackout?
- Have to consume much more alcohol to get the desired effect that you want? Or found that consuming your typical amount of drinks has less effect than before
- Found that you experienced withdrawal symptoms as the alcohol was wearing off, such as irritability, trouble sleeping, anxiety, shakiness, depression, nausea, restlessness, sweating, or sensed things that were not there?
If you are experiencing the effects of drinking on your life, our comprehensive Lancaster alcohol rehab center program can help.
At Design For Change Recovery, we utilize a holistic approach to treatment. Once a patient has been evaluated, they will receive a specialized recovery plan that consists of a combination of behavioral therapy and mutual support. With options ranging from sociometry, to fitness and nutrition classes, to art therapy, we will work with you to uncover the root of your addiction and help you create healthy habits and coping mechanisms to lead a sober life
Taking The Next Step
From entering treatment to transitioning into sober living, our addiction experts are here to help you completely change your life. If you or your loved one is ready to start their journey to sobriety, contact Design For Change Recovery today to learn more.